Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Honey Stinger Waffles

Yep, my reason for posting right now is a new fuel.  After so many Adventure Races and runs requiring multiple fueling I've had my fill of bars and gus are getting hit and miss.  I came across Honey Stinger's latest product in the bike shop a few weeks ago - Organic Honey Waffles.  It's not a real waffle, it's flat and crisp and to me it tastes a little like crispy pie crust with honey.  That may not be a good way to describe it, but I do think it's really good.  We'll see if I stay this positive about it after eating 6 or 8 in a day, but right now I'm pretty firm.  It's kind of a solid go to like peanut butter and honey sandwiches, but not quite as messy!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try these out....but I do have to say that a smushed, warm, straight out of the pack peanut butter and honey sandwich is hard to beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even during a hot adventure race and the ants have had their way with it they are still yummy! :-)

    ReplyDelete