Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Half Year Stats

Short story - my running stats are pretty sucky this year.
I've logged 357 miles in 6 months.
Figures out to about 60 miles a month, 15 miles a week.  Not exactly where I'd planned to be, but that's back to that whole life happening thing which lead to basically no running from mid-April to mid-May.  I can't beat myself up for it - just have to keep getting back out there and pounding pavement.
I have to admit, the stats don't look nearly so bad if you figure in my biking - I've kept up with it better so that makes me a little bit happier.

And, another gold star - I've continued to commute to work.  I know, it's only a mile, but I do it four times a day.  Still, that's only 4 miles, but it's 4 miles (20 minutes) that my car sits and my body moves and that makes me feel good.

Now, I'm off for my first speedwork session in months - dreading it, but at least it's going to be a group effort so there will be others to share in my pain.  ;-)

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment